Whitewater State Park is located three miles south of the town of Liberty on State Road 101. The park was established in 1949 as a living memorial to the men and women who served in World War II. It is the 16th park to have been established in the famed Indiana State Parks and Reservoirs system. Park visitors enjoy numerous recreational activities within the 1,710 acres, including year-round camping, fishing and hiking, as well as summer season horseback riding, boating, swimming, bicycling and naturalist activities.
There is a boat launch ramp available for both 5,260-acre Brookville Lake and for 200-acre Whitewater Lake, on which only electric trolling motors may be used. The 20 family housekeeping cabins available are located at the south end of Whitewater park; some overlook Brookville Lake. All cabins are non-smoking and available year round. Cabins 9 & 10 are pet-friendly and cabins 6 & 20 are fully accessible. Plan to make your next vacation one to remember at Whitewater Memorial State Park.
RESERVATIONS AT WHITEWATER STATE PARK
Make reservations on-line at any time HERE or by calling 1-866-622-6746, toll-free, during specific Call Center hours.
Cabins can be reserved up to one year in advance of the date of arrival and as late as 24 hours prior to the date of arrival. Cancellations must be made by calling 1-866-622-6746. If canceling 31 days or more prior to the date of arrival, you will be charged a $25 cancellation fee. If canceling 30 days or less prior to the date of arrival, you will be charged a fee of one night’s stay. No partial cancellations can be made; the entire reservation must be canceled.
Cabin Rental Rates:*
$70* Sunday-Wednesday (per night plus sales tax) $80* Thursday-Saturday (per night plus sales tax) $90* Holidays (per night plus sales tax) *These rates are subject to change without notice. During the months of June, July and August, cabins must be rented for a full week. Check-in time is 3 p.m.; checkout time is 11a.m.
All Cabins are non-smoking. Maximum capacity is six per cabin.
- Each cabin is provided with six pillows, a pot and pan set, mop, broom, bucket and dustpan. The kitchen has a standard oven, refrigerator, coffee pot, microwave and toaster. Guests need to provide dishes and silverware, as well as sheets, towels, soap, personal items, etc.
- All cabins have an electric furnace and air conditioner. All cabins, except Nos. 13, 14, 15 and 16, have wood stoves for auxiliary heat. Firewood is not provided.
- Cabins 1 through 12, and 19 and 20, include two twin beds, a full-size bed and a queen sofa bed. Cabins 13 through 18 include two twin beds, a queen bed and a queen sofa bed. No linens provided.
- All cabins have a screened-in back-porch with a picnic table inside. Smoking is not permitted on the porch. Each cabin has its own outside fire ring and picnic table.
- Pets are allowed only in and around cabins 9 and 10. Pets must be on a leash or in a cage, kennel, etc.
- Renter is responsible for cleaning and leaving the cabin and facilities suitable for next renter.
- Renter must be at least 21 years old to rent a cabin.