Brookville Lake IN and its State Parks are Indiana’s nationally known family vacation spot.
- Whitewater State Park
- Mounds State Recreational Area
- Quakertown State Recreational Area
- Vast area for boating
- Stocked for sport fishing
- Beautifully groomed beaches
- More than 400 camping sites
- Over 25 miles of hiking trails
- Nine miles of horseback riding trails
All this plus the variety of restaurants, recreation and entertainment in the surrounding area, makes Brookville Lake in Southeast Indiana an ideal family vacation destination.